Greenhouse Installation Specialist
Powerplants Australia is a privately owned family company based in Hallam, Victoria. Established in 1994, the company has grown from strength to strength over the last 19 years to become Australia’s premier Greenhouse Technology provider.
Due to expansion, we are looking to employ a suitably qualified Greenhouse Installation Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintenance support of all glasshouse structures and greenhouse systems.
The successful applicant must have experience with installation, service and maintenance support for the following greenhouse systems:
- Glasshouse and Cravo structures
- Heating Systems
- Retractable Thermal Screen systems – indoor and outdoor
- Benches – Rolling Ebb & Flood, Mesh, NFT and other bench types
- Circulation fans
- Exhaust fans
- Fog systems
- Rollup walls
- Environmental control systems
- Electrical cable trays and cables
- Other greenhouse systems as required
- Installing and maintaining Powerplants’ products with the highest level of quality, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Designing, building, installing, and servicing control systems, water systems and other company products.
- Commission, maintain and service electrical and control systems.
- Become familiar with stock holding of parts and accessories.
- Support Powerplants’ production team.
- Provide adequate customer training to Powerplants’ standards.
- Provide maintenance and servicing to Powerplants’ standards.
- Must have a full drivers licence
Salary is negotiable based on your skills and experience.
You will be a team player with a flexible attitude, willing to up-skill yourself if necessary and have the ability to work autonomously. You will possess highly advanced communication skills (both oral and written) and be computer literate.
Powerplants Australia is committed to equal opportunity and believes every employee has the right to carry out their work in an environment that promotes job satisfaction and maximizes performance. The strength of the company and its growth plans provides exciting and challenging career and personal opportunities. It is a requirement of this position that the successful applicant will undergo a Criminal Record Check prior to the commencement of employment.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for then please forward your resume with cover letter telling us why you are the best person for this job to at 27 Technology Circuit, Hallam VIC 3803.
Your skills not described above? From engineers and technicians to sales and administration, at Powerplants we’re always on the look out for enterprising, lively, go-getters to join our fantastic, fun team. Click on the link below to make an enquiry, and tell us why we can’t do without you.
Powerplants Australia is a privately owned, family company based in Hallam, Victoria. Established in 1994, the company has grown from strength to strength over the last 22 years to become Australia’s premier Greenhouse Technology provider.
Due project requirements we are looking to employ a suitably skilled Electrical designer/draftsman to join our team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Electrical design/drafting and estimation services to engineering, estimation and project delivery departments.
The role would be a full time permanent position, with a three month probationary period.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Scope, design, draw and estimate electrical requirements for products and projects
• Overall electrical project design and layout
• Electrical and control system diagrams and schematics etc
• Max demand calculation and cable sizing
• Design of control interface panels for greenhouse systems
• Liaise with electrical suppliers to keep up to date on new technologies
• Assist in building of electrical panels when required.
• Develop quality
• Assist in development of drawing standards
• Assist with trouble shooting with internal staff and customers
• Assist in electrical design development of products and installation of products
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical design/drafting
• Must have in depth knowledge and experience in working with AS3000 and other applicable standards.
• Experience with AutoCAD Electrical required
• Experience with Revit/Navisworks/Plant 3D favourable
Powerplants Australia is committed to equal opportunity and believes every employee has the right to carry out their work in an environment that promotes job satisfaction and maximizes performance. The strength of the company and its growth plans, provides exciting and challenging career and personal opportunities.
It is a requirement of this position, that the successful applicant will undergo a Criminal Record Check prior to the commencement of employment.
Further details regarding this position and application procedures can be obtained by emailing:
Want to know more?
0466 211 093